We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
When Link visits his home in Mabe Village and gives the Yoshi Doll to Papahl's newborn, Papahl tells Link that he will be lost up in the mountains later on. When Link does happen to come across Papahl in the Tal Tal Heights, he tells Link that he is famished and cannot move unless he is given something to eat. Link can give him the Pineapple received from Chef Bear. As thanks, Papahl gives him a Hibiscus that he picked on the mountain.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||パパール (Papāru) (LA)|
|FrenchEU||Papounet (LA)||Child slang referring to a father.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 233
- "Papahl" — N/A (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "Yep! Those're my boys! I'm Papahl. Pleased ta meetcha! I'll be lost in the hills later, so keep a look out for me, hear?" — Papahl (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "Yep, Papahl got lost, just like he said! Now, I am so famished I can't move! Can you give me some vittles?" — Papahl (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "This pineapple is so delicious! I'm going to eat it right now! Bon appétit!" — Papahl (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "AH! This wasn't meant to be a reward... Here, take this! It's a hibiscus!" — Papahl (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 233