Ozunda is the owner of the Foothill Stable, where he receives incoming guests and registers Horses. When Link first meets him, Ozunda offers to teach Link about the Stable network across Hyrule which boards and registers Wild Horses to travelers, officially making them companions to the person who registers them. He also offers to teach Link how to catch Wild Horses, should he not know how.
Ozunda will also direct any travelers seeking a rest inside of the Foothill Stable, where they can stay. If Link asks to register a Horse, Ozunda will charge Link 20 Rupees to support the Stable conservation efforts and to cover the cost of a Saddle and Bridle for the new Horse companion. Upon paying the fee, Ozunda will allow Link to name his Horse. After registration, Ozunda will ask Link whether he would take the Horse with him, or if he would like to board it inside the Stable. As parting words, Ozunda will teach Link about Whistling to attract his Horse, noting that Horses have a limited range of hearing.
Ozunda is also a painter by hobby. He is the artist behind a painting hung inside the Foothill Stable's lodge, which depicts the Stable in its surrounding landscape. This painting is involved in the "A Landscape of a Stable" Shrine Quest, whose depiction provides a hint on finding the Tah Muhl Shrine.
- "Ozunda" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Welcome to my stable. We deal in all things horse related. We also double as an inn." — Ozunda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Huh... I haven't seen your face before. Do you know about the stable system? [I don't.] Then allow me to explain. You can board your horse companions with us and then summon them as you please from our network of stables. You may have come across wild horses during your travels... If you catch one and ride it here to register it, it will become your horse companion." — Ozunda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Do you...know how to catch a wild horse?" — Ozunda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Welcome to our stable. If you've come with a wild horse, you can register it with us here. Or if you want to stay for a rest, please head to the counter inside." — Ozunda (Breath of the Wild)
- "So what'll it be? [Register horse.] Gotcha. You sure this is the one? [Yes.] Not a problem. We charge a registration fee to help support our conservation efforts. The fee also gets you a locally made saddle and bridle for your horse. The fee is 20 rupees." — Ozunda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Is that OK? [Yes.] Thanks. Please enter a name for your horse." — Ozunda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Are you sure you want to name this horse [NAME]? [Yes.] Your registration is complete. Would you like to take your new horse with you? [Board horse.] Thank you. We'll see you next time." — Ozunda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, and by the way... If you get separated from your horse, you can whistle and it will come running! But your horse isn't magic. It can't hear you if you're too far away, so do keep that in mind!" — Ozunda (Breath of the Wild)
- "The landscape painting hanging on the wall of the Foothill Stable was painted by the stable's owner, Ozunda, who paints as a hobby." — "A Landscape of a Stable" Objective (Breath of the Wild)
- "This painting was made by Ozunda, the owner of this stable, or so I hear." — Mayro (Breath of the Wild)