Features and Overview
Breath of the Wild
The Outskirt Stable is a Stable in Hyrule Field. It is operated by Embry and employs Canni, Haite, Myti, Toffa and Trott, all of whom live there and have to follow the strict vegetarian policy Outskirt Stable has for all of its employees. As a result of this policy Link can receive the Side Quest "A Rare Find" from Trott who now craves Raw Gourmet Meat. Link can also receive the Side Quest "The Royal White Stallion" by speaking to Toffa, who will reward Link with the Royal Bridle and Saddle if he shows him the White Horse, and the Side Quest My Hero from Aliza, a Hylian woman who lives at the Stable and is obsessed with finding the Hero of Hyrule.
The outside of Outskirt Stable is surrounded by several tree stumps, and has a Cooking Pot near the entrance that Myti sits by during the day, explaining that the Stable doesn't serve food and offering its use to travelers. Canni, a young Hylian woman, can be found tending to Horses and is one of the four Stable hands who will offer to customise Link’s Horse, provided it has a sufficiently high enough bond and is not too big. Beedle will regularly visit the Stable and the watchman and traveling salesman, Botrick will also stop by. Glendo, a Hylian traveler, will occasionally be seen passing by. Haite runs around the Stable during the day. When it Rains, he sits at one of the Stable doors and waits for the Rain to stop.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||平原外れの馬宿 (Hirahira Hazure no Umayado)||Plains Outskirt Stable|
|Russian||Конюшня «Окольная» (Konyushnya «Okol'naya»)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Outskirt Stable" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Outskirt Stable" — Map (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- "So it was true! I met the hero of Hyrule under this sacred tree!" — Aliza (Breath of the Wild)
- "Would you like to use the cooking pot?" — Myti (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Cooking pot?] We don't serve food at the stable. Please, use this cooking pot." — Myti (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hello there, traveler. Welcome to our stable. You will stay awhile, won't you? If you have a horse, we can help you change its gear or mane style. We're always happy to meet new horses, so stop on by!" — Canni (Breath of the Wild)
- "Playing tag! You want to play?" — Haite (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wish the rain would stop." — Haite (Breath of the Wild)