|Use(s)||Creating Good Soup|
|Comparable Item(s)||Ordon Goat Cheese|
Ordon Pumpkins are objects and an item in Twilight Princess.
Location and Uses
Ordon Pumpkins are crops that are grown in Ordon Village. Several Ordon Pumpkins can be found growing in pumpkin patches in the village, which will drop Pumpkin Seeds when destroyed. These seeds can be used as Slingshot ammunition. Link can also pour water on smaller pumpkins in order to make them grow.
An Ordon Pumpkin can also be found in the Snowpeak Ruins inside a Treasure Chest while Link searches for the ruins' Bedroom Key. Yeta mistakenly directs Link to its location as a result of her forgetting where the Key is. This becomes her first mistake, while the Ordon Goat Cheese becomes her second when she leads Link to its location.
When the Ordon Pumpkin is brought to Yeto, he will knock Link to the floor and take the Pumpkin to use in his Soup. It will upgrade his Simple Soup into Good Soup. This new Soup will replenish four Hearts instead of the Simple Soup's two.
- If Link breaks enough Pumpkins around Jaggle, he will be told to stop wasting food.
- Both the Ordon Goat Cheese and the Ordon Pumpkin are stored on the Dungeon Map, where the Big Key is normally kept.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Potiron toalien||Ordonian pumpkin|
|Italian||Zucca di Tauro||Ordon Pumpkin|
|Spanish||Calabaza de Ordon||Ordon pumpkin|
- "You got the Ordon pumpkin! This pumpkin was grown in your hometown of Ordon." — N/A (Twilight Princess)
- "You find it, uh? ...What? Pumpkin? But why there? No good, uh... Where I leave it?" — Yeta (Twilight Princess)
- "What flavor... Uh... PUMPKIN! You have pumpkin, uh? Pumpkin, pumpkin, uh! Thanks, uh! You taste if you want!" — Yeto (Twilight Princess)
- "You put good soup in your bottle! It smells sweet, like pumpkins. Set it to B on the - screen, and drink it with B to replenish 4 hearts." — N/A (Twilight Princess)
- "YO! DON'T WASTE FOOD!" — Jaggle (Twilight Princess)