Location and Uses
In Hyrule Town, if Link cleans the dust on the carpet by using the Gust Jar, Beedle will eventually start selling Picolyte. Orange Picolyte becomes available once the Minish grows an orange Pico Bloom.
Once bought, the Orange Picolyte is stored in an Empty Bottle; however, only one Bottle of it can be carried at a time. When consumed, Orange Picolyte increases the rate of finding Fairies. The effects of Orange Picolyte wear off after approximately 30 seconds.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 133
- "We're doing cutting-edge research on Pico Blooms here." — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "I am working on my next Pico Bloom enhancement... But I need a red potion to finish." — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "Oh, I'm sorry! You already have some of that kind of Picolyte!" — Beedle (The Minish Cap)
- "You got some Orange Picolyte! If you use it, you might find lots of fairies!" — N/A (The Minish Cap)