Ooccoo Jr. from Twilight Princess
Ooccoo Jr. is Ooccoo's only son. By returning him to his mother, he allows Link to return to a certain point inside a dungeon. He is a member of the Oocca tribe, and apparently the younglings are nothing more than disembodied floating heads. He speaks very little, and this is evident in his letter to Link after the completion of City in the Sky.
- In Twilight Princess, if Link uses Ooccoo and Ooccoo Jr. in the first dungeon he finds them in, the letter that he later receives is different than if he hadn't used them. It is possible to get both the letters if Link doesn't use them in the first dungeon, but later uses them in any dungeon afterwards before the Temple of Time.
- Ooccoo Jr. appears on Ooccoo's trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||おばちゃんの息子 (Obachan no Musuko)||Auntie's Son|
|German||Tantes Liebling||Aunt's Darling|
|Italian||Figlio di Polly Molly||Polly Molly's Son|
- "(My son said that he wanted to write you a letter... He worked so hard on it! Goodness, yes!)" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 277(TP)
- "Wow, kid! Awesome!" — Ooccoo Jr. (Twilight Princess)
- "Oooh, I was so happy to see you the other day. I really had fun! I was also so happy to see my son's face again. SO HAPPY! I'd like you to know, we will be heading to another location soon. If you continue on your travels, chances are that we'll meet again. My son and I are certainly looking forward to seeing you again. Take care of yourself!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "I was so happy to meet you and spend a bit of time with you! I am planning a trip to a new location, just so you know. If you continue your journeys, we might see each other again! So take care of yourself...P.S. I didn't have a chance to tell you this last time, but I have a son. I'll introduce you if we meet again! He's a good boy who can help you like an item, so be nice!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)