Ooccoo Jr. is Ooccoo's only son. By Warping to his mother, Ooccoo Jr. allows Link to return to a certain point inside a Dungeon. Ooccoo Jr. is a young member of the Oocca tribe. Ooccoo Jr. writes very little, and this is evident in his Letter to Link after the completion of the City in the Sky.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- In Twilight Princess, if Link uses Ooccoo and Ooccoo Jr. in the Forest Temple he first finds them in, the Letter that he later receives is different than if he hadn't used them. It is possible to get both the Letters if Link doesn't use them in the first Dungeon, but later uses them in any Dungeon afterwards before the Temple of Time.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||おばちゃんの息子 (Obachan no Musuko)||Auntie's Son|
|German||Tantes Liebling||Aunt's Darling|
|Italian||Figlio di Polly Molly||Polly Molly's Son|
- "(My son said that he wanted to write you a letter... He worked so hard on it! Goodness, yes!)" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 277
- "Wow, kid! Awesome!" — Ooccoo Jr. (Twilight Princess)
- "Oooh, I was so happy to see you the other day. I really had fun! I was also so happy to see my son's face again. SO HAPPY! I'd like you to know, we will be heading to another location soon. If you continue on your travels, chances are that we'll meet again. My son and I are certainly looking forward to seeing you again. Take care of yourself!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "I was so happy to meet you and spend a bit of time with you! I am planning a trip to a new location, just so you know. If you continue your journeys, we might see each other again! So take care of yourself...P.S. I didn't have a chance to tell you this last time, but I have a son. I'll introduce you if we meet again! He's a good boy who can help you like an item, so be nice!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)