We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|Other Media||Super Smash Bros. Brawl |
|Era||Era of Twilight|
|Family||Ooccoo Jr. (son)|
Ooccoo is a character and an item in Twilight Princess.
A member of the Oocca tribe, Ooccoo tries to find her way back to the City in the Sky when Link discovers her stuck in a pot in the Forest Temple. She is found in every dungeon up until the Palace of Twilight looking for the Dominion Rod, a piece of technology invented by her people. This rod has the power to help Ooccoo get back to her home. It is not until Ooccoo journeys to the Temple of Time that she finds the Dominion Rod. By using the rod, Link finds the broken Sky Cannon, which Fyer fixes for 300 Rupees. Just before Link uses the cannon to reach the City in the Sky, Ooccoo jumps into the cannon and, along with Link, is launched to the heavens. However, she and Link soon find out that the Oocca are being terrorized by a giant dragon named Argorok. After Argorok is defeated, Ooccoo is found in the Oocca Shop in the City in the Sky.
Location and Uses
With the help of her son, Ooccoo Jr., Link can use her to warp out dungeons and return later to the room that he warped from. This enables Link to save his progress within a dungeon rather than having to start again from the beginning. However, if Link re-enters the dungeon from the entrance door, Ooccoo will meet him there and rejoin him. If Link exits a dungeon before its boss is defeated without using Ooccoo, she is replaced in Link's inventory with Ooccoo's Note.
- During development, Ooccoo had a human form rather than a bird one.
"00CC00" is the hexadecimal code for the color green, rumored to be the same green as Link's tunic in The Legend of Zelda. However, "00CC00" is a darker shade of green than the actual color used.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "You met Ooccoo! If you call her in a dungeon, she will let you out and allow you to return when you want. Set her to and use her with [Y] or [X]." — N/A (Twilight Princess)
- "You see, I'm, erm... I'm an adventurer too. I'm looking for something..." — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "We can't return home until we find that thing. Oh, gracious no!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "The ancient technology of our people sleeps in this place. We've searched all over...and now we're so close, I can SMELL it! Once we find that thing, we can go home at last! Oh, gracious, yes!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "Ooh! Did you want to leave? I can warp you right out!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "Let me introduce you! This is Ooccoo Jr.! Anytime you want to warp back to this spot from outside, ask him." — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "If you want to meet me at the entrance rather than warping here, just go there and I'll meet you!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "Ooccoo has things to do, so she will remain here. If you return let's get together!" — Ooccoo (Twilight Princess)
- "This is Ooccoo who would teleport you instantly in and out of dungeons... I can't unsee her as an alien... Originally she should've looked a bit more like human... but what happened here..." — Official Japanese Zelda Twitter, , Twitter, published February 2, 2016, retrieved February 2, 2016.