Ollie is the rather timid innkeeper of the Shuteye Inn in Kakariko Village. He is often found sleeping at the desk, and is startled awake when Link approaches him. After regaining his senses, Ollie tells Link about the inn's services. When the hero asks about the soft bed, Ollie tells him it is stuffed with premium Cucco feathers, and that he will feel more energized than usual if he sleeps in it. When Link picks a time to be woken, Ollie quietly wonders if he will even be awake at that time. If Link decides to leave instead, Ollie will be a little disappointed.
Ollie is derived from Olive.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Ollie" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ack! Are you...a g-guest? I suppose so... You s-scared me half to death..." — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well... The regular bed is 20 rupees. And...th-the soft bed is 40 rupees. I guess..." — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)
- "[The difference?] The soft bed is stuffed with premium Cucco feathers...or something. I think. Sleep on that, and... Um... Ya know... You'll be more energized than usual." — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Regular bed.] Th-thank you... So, um... When should I wake you?" — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Morning.] M-morning? Alrighty. If you insist. I wonder...if I'll be awake..." — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, OK... You'd sleep great, though..." — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)