The Old Zora is a character in Oracle of Ages. He is the final step in the trading sequence in order to get the Noble Sword. He lives in a cave near Coast of No Return in the past. He mentions to Link that he misses the smell and sound of the sea, and that he used to be the best Zora musician back in his younger days. Upon hearing this, Link gives him the Sea Ukulele, and in return the Old Zora thanks him with the Broken Sword. After being told the sword is broken, the old Zora will hurriedly change the subject to how pleasant the Ukulele sounds.
- The Old Zora mentions that he is capable of fixing anything, but whether he actually can do this is never confirmed.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||はぐれゾーラ (Hagure Zōra)||Stray Zora|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 254
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 118
- "How I miss the smell and sound of the sea... Back in my day, I was the best Zora musician. If I had an instrument, I could relive my youth." — Old Zora (Oracle of Ages)
- "Well I give you something old... This is the Hero's Sword that a great hero gave my ancestors long ago!" — Old Zora (Oracle of Ages)
- "...What's that? It's broken..? ...Ah-Ahem! Ahh! Umm... What a great sound!" — Old Zora (Oracle of Ages)
- "Ah! What fun! I don't even want to think about any Broken Swords, you know? ...No!!! I mean, I have the power to fix anything, so I have to do it." — Old Zora (Oracle of Ages)