|Use(s)||Instant access to the boss room|
Location and Uses
Odolwa is the masked jungle warrior boss of Woodfall Temple. When Link cleanses the Temple for the first time and acquires Odolwa's Remains, the first Giant is freed from its captivity and meets Link in the Giant's Chamber, where it teaches him the "Oath to Order." The Remains allow Link to teleport directly to the boss room from the Temple's entrance. In Majora's Mask 3D, Odolwa's Remains are not required for this; simply challenging Odolwa once will activate the portal so Link can try again without having to go back through the dungeon.
Odolwa's Remains are worn by one of the Moon Children. They can also be seen hanging on one of the walls of the boss chamber Inside the Moon during the battle against Majora's Mask. The Remains eventually attacks Link by shooting energy at him. They can be destroyed with any weapon.
- Odolwa's Remains appear in Anju's Grandmother's story about the Carnival of Time, attached to the side of the festival tower.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||オドルワの亡骸 (Odoruwa no Nakigara)||Same as English.|
|FrenchEU||Restes d'Odolwa||Same as English.|
|German||Odolwas Vermächtnis||Odolwa's Legacy|
|Italian||Spoglie di Odolwa (MM3D)||Same as English.|
|SpanishEU||Restos de Odolwa||Same as English.|
- "Odolwa's Remains: The remains of the boss in Woodfall Temple." — Inventory Description (Majora's Mask)
- "You seized Odolwa's Remains! In doing so, you've freed the innocent spirit that was imprisoned within this dark mask." — N/A (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Wait...Listen... It seems to be saying something... Could that crying be its way of teaching us some sort of melody? Don't just stand there... Get your instrument..." — Tatl (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Ye who hold my remains... Return to the appointed place to face me..." — N/A (Majora's Mask)