Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Era||Era of the Great Sea|
Era of the Great Voyage
Nudge is in charge of guarding Tetra's room on board Tetra's Ship and won't allow entry to anyone. He is as tall as Senza and Gonzo, but has longer hair than them. According to his Nintendo Gallery figurine description, Nudge counsels Tetra when it comes to making decisions since he's the one that understands her best out of all the pirates. However, he has a very minor role in The Wind Waker, and almost a non-existent role in Phantom Hourglass.
Nudge makes a final appearance in The Wind Waker during the game's ending. After Link and Tetra resurface from the sunken Hyrule Castle, Nudge, along with the rest of the pirate crew and a few other characters, greet the pair aboard their pirate ship. Gonzo is then seen steering the ship as Link, Tetra, and the rest of the gang of pirates set sail from Outset Island in search of new lands.
Like the rest of the pirates, Nudge bears a striking resemble to a character portrayed in a wall painting hanging in the sunken Hyrule Castle, which hints that this character could be Nudge's ancestor serving under the orders of a past Princess Zelda.
Along with Senza, Nudge does not make an appearance alongside the other pirates in Phantom Hourglass, although his continued presence is implied nonetheless.
|Nudge (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|Personality: Who knows?|
Nudge seems to understand Tetra best of all the pirates and often counsels her in her decision making. He's actually stronger than Gonzo.
- Like Zuko, Mako, and Niko, Nudge wears a skull-shaped belt buckle. But unlike theirs, his is gold instead of white.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Nudge seems to understand Tetra best of all the pirates and often counsels her in her decision making. He's actually stronger than Gonzo." — Nudge Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- "Nudge" (Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 258(TWW))
- "Tetra's scarf! It's my fault! I'll get it!" (Phantom Hourglass (Himekawa) (VIZ Media), pg. 10)
- "As captain, nothing is more important than the lives of my crew!" (Phantom Hourglass (Himekawa) (VIZ Media), pg. 11)
- "Yes, Ma'am." (Phantom Hourglass (Himekawa) (VIZ Media), pg. 11)