Features and Overview
The Northern Icehouse is an underground ice depository north of Gerudo Town. It is managed by a Gerudo woman named Anche. The Icehouse is used to store the ice brought down from the Gerudo Highlands. Link must retrieve ice from it in the Shrine Quest, "The Perfect Drink". All of the drinks served at The Noble Canteen are made with the ice from the Northern Icehouse.
If Link attempts to melt a formation of ice inside the Northern Icehouse or if she detects any fire inside the Icehouse, Anche will scold him for damaging her supply of ice before kicking him out.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||北の氷室 (Kita no Himuro)||North Icehouse|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Northern Icehouse" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "The icehouse is an ice depository that was made by digging a hole in the ground." — Jules (Breath of the Wild)
- "Seeing as we live in a desert, it's pretty important stuff for us Gerudo... So I manage this place 24 hours a day." — Anche (Breath of the Wild)
- "It sounds like they cut ice from the nearby Gerudo Highlands, take it there, and then store it." — Jules (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well, a big part of the drink is the ice we use from the icehouse. It makes them especially refreshing." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "All of the drinks here are made using ice from the nearby icehouse." — Jules (Breath of the Wild)
- "You! What's the idea, bringing that fire into the icehouse?! Get out of here with that! You're gonna ruin our supply!" — Anche (Breath of the Wild)