Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Noe Rajee Shrine
|Noe Rajee Shrine|
|Game(s)||Breath of the Wild|
|Main Item||Medoh's Emblem|
Entrance to the Shrine
Noe Rajee Shrine is found on the very bottom of the Flight Range as part of the Main Quest, "EX Champion Revali's Song". To access the Shrine, Link must shoot four targets at the Flight Range with a Bow in quick succession. After the fourth target is shot, the Ancient Shrine will rise up from beneath the ground at the very bottom of the chasm. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Shrine's Monk, Noe Rajee.
Noe Rajee Shrine requires Link to glide around an open area using four main wind gusts surrounding a spinning pillar that contains several small compartments and platforms. Hidden within the pillar are four Switches that must be hit with a weapon or Arrow to activate. Each Switch that is activated turns on an additional wind gust on the spinning pillar. Once Link activates all four Switches, he is able to use the wind gusts to glide to the top of the pillar. From here, Link can glide to a Treasure Chest containing a Shield of the Mind's Eye and he can glide to the end of the Shrine where Noe Rajee awaits. Upon approaching Noe Rajee, the Monk rewards Link with a Medoh's Emblem. If this is the first or second Shrine that has rewarded Link with this Emblem, the Monk will then tell Link he must collect three and state how may remain. If it is the third Shrine to reward him with Medoh's Emblem, the Monk will tell him to go to Divine Beast Vah Medoh.
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Noe Rajee. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Noe Rajee (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of the hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this gift... Medoh's Emblem." — Noe Rajee (Breath of the Wild)
- "Collect three emblems to open the path to a new challenge." — Noe Rajee (Breath of the Wild)
- "Two remain..." — Noe Rajee (Breath of the Wild)
- "One remains..." — Noe Rajee (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that you have collected three emblems, you must go to Divine Beast Vah Medoh..." — Noe Rajee (Breath of the Wild)