Nobodo is a homeless Anouki who perches atop a cliff on the Isle of Frost. It claims to enjoy being cold, lonely, and miserable. It tells Link to dig in front of all of the signs next to Anouki houses, in the Anouki Estates and elsewhere, because the Anouki have a habit of burying Rupees in front of their houses.
Nobodo's name is a play on the phrase "no abode."
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Sangloo||Portmanteau of sans (without) and igloo|
|German||Keinhaus||Portmanteau of kein (no; none) and haus (house)|
|SpanishLA||Siniglú||Portmanteau of sin (without) and iglú (igloo)|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 283
- "Yeah, I'm Nobodo. Yeah, I got no house. And yeah, they call me "No-abodo." Real clever. I got no "abode." Ha ha. Go on, laugh at my frozen tears." — Nobodo (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Go back to your stupid warm houses! I'm happy freezing out here." — Nobodo (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Actually, know what? I like being sad. But what do you care?" — Nobodo (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Here's a secret for ya. Anouki WITH HOUSES bury stuff in front of the signs outside their houses. We Anouki are tricky like that." — Nobodo (Phantom Hourglass)