Nobiro is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Nobiro is a Hylian who can be found on a small lookout post in the Kara Kara Bazaar. Speaking to him gives Link the Shrine Quest, "The Eye of the Sandstorm". Nobiro is always watching the nearby sandstorm in the Great Cliffs. He claims that the sandstorm stops for a few hours a day, but he has never seen it stop since he has been watching. He then tells Link that there is a rumor of an ancient treasure inside the sandstorm. Nobiro has been waiting there for days in hopes of nabbing the treasure. Nobiro never witnesses the sandstorm clear up because it only clears up while he is asleep between 9:00 PM and 4:00 AM. After finishing his thought, Nobiro turns to Link and realizes he does not know who he is. If Link speaks to Nobiro while he is asleep, Nobiro will be heard muttering that he will see the sandstorm stop tomorrow. After Link completes the Dako Tah Shrine, the sandstorm that concealed it will permanently disappear and Nobiro is be surprised that the sandstorm stopped.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "That sandstorm... They say it stops for a few hours a day, but it hasn't let up even a little since I've been watching." — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- "Rumor has it an ancient civilization hid a treasure inside that sandstorm." — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've been here for days waiting for the storm to settle down so I can nab it! I just hope it wasn't a bad lead..." — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've had my eyes glued to it all this time. Except for when I've fallen asleep..." — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wait, who did you say you are again?" — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- "And that brings me to my next point! ...Who are you?" — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tomorrow will be the day I see this sandstorm swirl to a halt... I just know it!" — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- "The sandstorm stopped!" — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)