|Media||Nintendo Switch Game Card|
The Nintendo Switch is a hybrid console produced and released by Nintendo. It is a tablet with detachable controller units, known collectively or singularly as Joy-Con, and can be played on a television using HDMI via a charging dock included with the console. It is the first Nintendo console with a multi-touch screen, a capture button and an Nvidia hardware architecture. It also features a kick-stand that allows the console to sit upright on any flat surface. It was officially revealed on October 20, 2016 and released on March 3, 2017 globally in most markets.
The Nintendo Switch was originally announced on March 17, 2015, where it was originally known by its codename NX.
The Legend of Zelda Games
The following games can be purchased as physical Nintendo Switch game cards or digitally from the Nintendo eShop.
- Breath of the Wild
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch
The following games can be purchased only digitally from the Nintendo eShop.
Switch Online Releases
The following games are available via the Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online app, which is exclusively available to Nintendo Switch Online subscribers at no additional charge.
The following game is available via the Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online app, which is also exclusively available to Nintendo Switch Online subscribers at no additional charge.
The Legend of Zelda Icons
Nintendo Switch users can select among 18 total The Legend of Zelda-themed Profile Icons.
Link from Breath of the Wild
Zelda from Breath of the Wild
Guardian from Breath of the Wild
Daruk from Breath of the Wild
Revali from Breath of the Wild
Mipha from Breath of the Wild
Urbosa from Breath of the Wild
Kass from Breath of the Wild
Bokoblin from Breath of the Wild
Link from Twilight Princess
Princess Zelda from Twilight Princess HD
Ganondorf from Twilight Princess HD
Link from The Wind Waker HD
|Nintendo Switch trailer|
|Nintendo Switch UK Commercial|
|Nintendo Switch Super Bowl LI Commercial|
- Tatsumi Kimishima, Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017, YouTube, published January 12, 2017, retrieved January 12, 2017.
- "As proof that Nintendo maintains strong enthusiasm for the dedicated game system business, let me confirm that Nintendo is currently developing a dedicated game platform with a brand-new concept under the development codename "NX." It is too early to elaborate on the details of this project, but we hope to share more information with you next year." — Satoru Iwata, March 17, Wed. 2015 Presentation Title, Nintendo Japan's official site, published March 17, 2015, retrieved April 27, 2016.