Nilbom the Tailor
|Nilbom the Tailor|
Link can only meet Nilbom if he opens the gates of Saria Town with the Magic Potion given to him by a Moblin in Midoro Swamp. Once he goes into the town square, a mustachioed man enthusiastically approaches the young hero and announces to the whole that Link has arrived, which causes for the townsfolk to completely surround him. Link then asks who the man is and how he knew he was coming, and the man introduces himself as Nilbom the tailor, pointing in the direction of his shop. Nilbom goes on to say that the king sent word that Link was on the way, and guesses that if the young hero is looking for something, he will find it in the town meeting hall. Nilbom urges Link to follow him, but just as the young hero is following Nilbom, he looks to the tailor shop's window and realizes that Nilbom's name is "Moblin" backwards.
If Link decides to follow Nilbom to the town meeting hall, Nilbom will open the door to the hall, but will promptly shut the door behind him and lock it, saying that Ganon will be glad to hear that Link has been captured. The walls will then begin to move towards Link, ending with a Game Over as Link desperately tries to open the door in vain.
- "Out of the crowd a mustachioed man struts over. 'There you are!' he says, throwing his arms around Link. 'We thought you'd never get here! Hey everybody!' he cries to the crowd. 'It's Link! Link is here!'" (The Shadow Prince (Mammoth) pg. 51)
- "'I'm Nilbom, the tailor. That's my shop there,' the mustachioed man says, poiting to a small shop across the square." (The Shadow Prince (Mammoth) pg. 52)
- "'The king sent word you were on your way. You know what? I'm good at guessing things. I bet you're looking for something, right? Well, everyone in Saria finds what he deserves in the town meeting hall! Come on!'" (The Shadow Prince (Mammoth) pg. 52)
- "Link is about to follow Nilbom when his eye is caught by something in the tailor's shop window. He stares at it for a moment, then he turns back to Nilbom" (The Shadow Prince (Mammoth) pg. 52)
- "Link wheels around as the door slams behind him. He tugs on the knob. Locked! 'Ganon will be glad to hear about this!' the man yells through the door. Suddenly, the walls begin moving toward Link with a grinding noise. Desperate, he looks around. There's no way out! the walls move faster. Link rattles the door in vain. 'I'm done for!' he thinks. 'Done for!'" (The Shadow Prince (Mammoth) pg. 8)