- This article is about the recurring item. For other uses, see Necklace (Disambiguation).
The Necklace is a recurring item in The Legend of Zelda series.
Location and Uses
In Link's Awakening, the Necklace is the twelfth item in the game's Trading Quest. It is obtained from the Fisherman beneath the bridge in Martha's Bay, after Link gives him the Fishing Hook. After giving him the Hook, the Fisherman promises to give Link his next catch, which happens to be the Necklace. The Necklace actually belongs to Martha the Mermaid, who had lost the item to the waves while swimming. In return for her Necklace, she lets Link take one of her Scales.
The Faces of Evil
In The Faces of Evil, the Necklace is an item found in Spearfish Falls, guarded by a Gleeok inside a cavern. It was stolen from Alora in Toyku Lighthouse, who asks Link to retrieve it for her. After bringing her back the Necklace, Alora rewards him with a kiss and a Canteen. Alora explains that the Necklace was a gift from her husband.
| Names in Other Regions
||ピンクのブラジャー (Pinku no burajā)
Link receiving the Necklace in Link's Awakening DX
The Pink Bra in the Japanese version of Link's Awakening DX
Link receiving the Pink Bra in the Japanese version of Link's Awakening DX
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 132 (LA)
- ↑ "When I was swimming in the bay, the waves took a very important necklace from around my neck! If you find it, I will let you take a scale from my tail!" — Martha (Link's Awakening DX)
- ↑ "My husband gave me this." — Alora (The Faces of Evil)
- ↑ "Simply put, she originally lost her top in the Japanese version, which is why she looks and acts so flustered. This is also why she's so quick to flee when Link tries to take a peek while diving." — Unused Parts, Artemis251's Link's Awakening Cache.