|Use(s)||Obtain a Bottle|
Mystery Milk is an item in Majora's Mask 3D.
Location and Uses
From 6 am to 12 pm on the Second Day, if Link wears the Troupe Leader's Mask and talks to Gorman while he is sleeping in the Stock Pot Inn's bunk room, Gorman requests Link bring him Mystery Milk from his brothers at their ranch on Milk Road. However, he will not request any milk if Link cheered him up by playing the "Ballad of the Wind Fish" in the Milk Bar the night before.
After receiving the request from Gorman, if Link talks to the Gorman Brothers from 12 pm to 6 pm while wearing the Troupe Leader's Mask, they will give him the Mystery Milk.
If Link successfully delivers it to Gorman from 12 pm to 6 pm, he will let him keep the empty Bottle. Afterwards, doing the sidequest on another cycle will yield a Fishing Hole Pass. After 6 pm, he will not acknowledge that Link has the milk.
If Link plays the "Song of Soaring" or tries to put on the Goron Mask while he has the Mystery Milk, Tatl does not let him warp or put the mask on, saying that flying or rolling as a Goron will spill the milk. If Link tries to drink the Mystery Milk, Tatl will not let him, telling Link that she would end their friendship if he did.
If Link plays the "Song of Soaring" or tries to put on the Goron Mask while he has the Moldy Milk, or tries to use the Moldy Milk, Tatl will interrupt him (preventing Link from warping, putting the mask on, or doing anything with the milk), begging him to dispose of the foul milk. If Link talks to the Gorman Brothers while he has the Moldy Milk, they will exclaim in disgust at the awful smell.
- Despite smelling worse than a Goron's armpit, Link does not react to the Moldy Milk while wearing the Mask of Scents.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Mystery Milk||Moldy Milk|
|FrenchCA||Lait mystère||Lait caillé|
|SpanishLA||Leche sospechosa||Leche maloliente|
- "Hey, sonny... Bring me some sweet nectar, will ya? You know the stuff... that special milk my bros make that instantly heals an upset stomach..." — Gorman (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Mystery Milk has turned into Moldy Milk..." — N/A (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Yuck! Something seriously stinks! It must be that Mystery Milk you're carrying! Has it already gone bad? Gross. Hate to say it, but nobody in their right mind would accept that stuff anymore." — Tatl (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Bring it once it's past noon. Got it?" — Gorman (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Now be a champ and toss this old bottle for me. Or don't. For all I care you can keep it to store bugs and junk in. Whatever suits you." — Gorman (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Hey, hold on a minute! You're not planning on flying with that Mystery Milk, are you? If you fly while carrying that, you'll spill it all over the place and make a huge mess! Nobody wants that! I think you should walk instead. Carefully!" — Tatl (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Hey, hold on a minute! You're not planning on rolling with that Mystery Milk, are you? If you roll while carrying that, you'll spill it all over the place and make a huge mess! Nobody wants that! I think you should walk instead. Carefully!" — Tatl (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Hey, wait a minute! ...Please don't tell me you're seriously considering drinking that Mystery Milk?! Don't be hasty! Remember, we have no idea what's really in that stuff. So don't do it! Got it? If you drink that milk, I'm ending our friendship!" — Tatl (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "... That's it. I am absolutely sick of us having to carry that milk around! Use that one song of yours to rewind time and make it as though we never had it to begin with! Please, I beg you!" — Tatl (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Ehh... Ughhh! That stench! What in the world do you have there?!
Yuck! It sticks like it was left out in the barn for weeks! Are you milking a joke or something? Or joking a milk? Either way, I don't get it!
Playing jokes with milk is just unacceptable! Quick now, take that stuff away! Hang around much longer and we'll never be able to get that stench out! It could run us outta business!" — Gorman Brothers (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Mystery Milk gone bad. Smells worse than a Goron's armpit. Way, way worse." — Description (Majora's Mask 3D)