The moving house in Four Swords Adventures was made by an Old Man. The house itself is made of a special light, yet sturdy wood. The wood is also fireproof, which makes it able to have four blowtorches on each of the four sides on the roof of the house. As the name indicates, one is able to push or pull the house in different directions. If the four Links do so, the blowtorch on the opposite side of the Links will spurt fire.
The inside of the house is kept wholly unfurnished so that it remains light enough to move. This doesn't seem to bother its owner, however.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Oh ho ho ho! At last, at last! I've done it! My lifelong dream... A moving house!!!" — Old Man (Four Swords Adventures)
- "It's made of a special light, yet sturdy, wood!" — Old Man (Four Swords Adventures)
- ". . . Fire poses no threat at all! It's absolutely, completely fireproof!" — Old Man (Four Swords Adventures)
- "If you talk to the man inside the house, he'll brag that his home is both movable and fireproof (though he fails to explain why he's attached blowtorches to the roof)." (The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Power), pg. 39)
- "Cut down the bushes and push or pull the house around to exterminate all of the poor, innocent creatures on the field. Your unimaginable cruelty will be rewarded with four Magic Hammers that appear on the pedestals nearby." (The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Power), pg. 39)
- "Fill the house with furniture and it becomes too heavy to budge. That's why I've had to leave it entirely empty. It's a bit stark, but I like it!" — Old Man (Four Swords Adventures)