Moon may refer to any of the following:
- Crescent Moon Island, one of the islands of the Great Sea in The Wind Waker.
- Level-2, the second labyrinth in The Legend of Zelda, also referred to as Moon.
- Moon (Object), the object that threatens to destroy Clock Town in Majora's Mask.
- Moon Dungeons, a series of mini-dungeons found inside the Moon in Majora's Mask.
- Moon Gate, a portal between the Dark World and Hyrule in Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures.
- Moon Children, the five children inside the Moon in Majora's Mask.
- Full Moon Cello, instrument appearing in Link's Awakening.
- Moon Pearl, item appearing in A Link to the Past and Four Swords Adventures.
- Moon's Mask, mask created for Anju and Kafei's wedding in Majora's Mask.
- Moon's Tear, item appearing in Majora's Mask.
- Sickle Moon Flag, decoration item appearing in The Wind Waker.