The Monster Lady is a character in The Minish Cap.
The Monster Lady takes over Percy's House while he was away for a long journey. When Link enters the poet's house, the strange woman asks him to not turn on the lights since the darkness warms her soul. Turning on both torches with the Lantern reveals the woman is actually a Bow Moblin, asking Link to not tell anyone and gives him 50 Rupees.
|Monster Lady (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
||A weird old lady living in Percy's house without his permission. She doesn't want you to turn on the lights. She might actually be a...|
- The Moblin inside Percy's house is a direct reference to the original The Legend of Zelda, in which Link could find Moblins hidden in secret caves with two flames at their side, often rewarding the young hero with Rupees and uttering the famous phrase: "IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY."
- The act of using light to reveal the woman's true form as a monster is also a reference to Blind the Thief from A Link to the Past.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "A weird old lady living in Percy's house without his permission. She doesn't want you to turn on the lights. She might actually be a..." — Monster Lady Figurine (The Minish Cap)
- "A dark room settles my soul...I say. Do not turn on the lights...I say." — Monster Lady (The Minish Cap)
- "Oh, dear. You found me out! Don't tell anyone!" — Bow Moblin (The Minish Cap)