Molo is a regular at the Woodland Stable. During the day on clear weather, he sits out at the Stable's patio drinking from a mug. When Link speaks with him, he complains that he is conflicted coming up with a decision. He claims that the only way to get through life is by raiding, and says that Hyrule Castle is rumored to be brimming with abandoned treasure. The only obstacle he faces are the monsters swarming the area. He asks Link for his input, who can either advise that he pursues it, takes it easy, or ignore him and bid him farewell. No matter what advice Link gives, Molo is certain about raiding the Castle. He tells Link that he can enter the Castle through its northern Docks. He also adds that an Ancient Shrine is supposed to be somewhere around there, referring to the Saas Ko'sah Shrine.
Molo is completely blind to the dangers that lurk in Hyrule Castle, believing that the reason why no one who went there has ever returned is because they struck rich and are now living lavishly.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Molo" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ahhh! I just don't know what to do!" — Molo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Listen, if you wanna get anywhere in this life, you gotta cash and cachet. And the only way to do that in this day and age is to go to—stay with me here—Hyrule Castle. I know—it sounds crazy. But rumor has it that it's full of abandoned treasure and weapons! They're just sitting in there, free for the taking! Well...if you can get past all the bloodthirsty monsters, of course." — Molo (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Go for it.] You're right! I can't let a smoking-hot rumor like this go to waste! I just gotta act on it, bud!" — Molo (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Take it easy...] Take it easy? And let a rumor like this go to waste? Nah, I gotta go big..." — Molo (Breath of the Wild)
- "There's docks on the north side of Hyrule Castle, see, and I hear you can get inside the castle from there." — Molo (Breath of the Wild)
- "There's also an ancient shrine somewhere around there. Smells like treasure to me. Stinks like it, even!" — Molo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Of course, no one I know who's gone to Hyrule Castle has come back. Probably because they're too busy being rich! I just need to come up with a solid plan. Then I'll be living the good life!" — Molo (Breath of the Wild)