Moe is a character mentioned in The Wind Waker.
Moe is the name of a Moblin who lives in the Forsaken Fortress. While Maggie was held captive there, she had met Moe, who apparently liked her enough to give her many Skull Necklaces. It was thanks to these gift necklaces that Maggie and her father, once she escaped from the fortress, were able to become rich overnight by selling them. Although even with her newly found lavish lifestyle, Maggie misses Moe and grew depressed. Since her father will not allow her to leave the property, she requests Link to send Moe her letter in her stead.
While Link does not actually meet Moe, he may receive his letter to deliver to Maggie. After being kicked out of the Auction House, Ilari the postman asks Link to deliver the letter for him. When Maggie reads Moe's letter, it is revealed that he likes her so much that he wants to "eat her for dinner." Maggie interprets this as a wedding proposal, but decides to stay in Windfall with her father.
- "Don't be ridiculous! I went through great trials and tribulations to go all the way to the Forsaken Fortress and return with Moe's letter..." — Ilari (The Wind Waker)
- "He was so kind to me in the Forsaken Fortress. That sweet boy who gave me all those expensive necklaces when I fled from that cursed island..." — Maggie (The Wind Waker)
- "Why, she even returned with a huge load of lovely, glittering, delicious treasure. Thanks to her little incident, we've become filthy rich overnight! And I mean FILTHY!" — Maggie's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "It was by selling these for lots of cash that my father and I were finally able to escape from poverty!" — Maggie (The Wind Waker)
- "And to think that I would ever be able to live in such a beautiful, opulent house... It's like a dream come true! Hmmmm... But no! NO! It's a nightmare! Without HIM by my side, it's like a rainstorm rages in my heart..." — Maggie (The Wind Waker)
- "When I think of my precious little Moe... Troo di loo la la! I can't sleep at night... Why doesn't he write me back?" — Maggie (The Wind Waker)
- "My father has been so strict with me lately. He won't let me out of the house! That's why I need you to take this letter -this note to Moe- and drop it into the postbox for me. Please, troo di loo la!" — Maggie (The Wind Waker)
- "I came to deliver a letter addressed to Maggie from a Moblin named Moe, but as you saw, the girl's stubborn father won't permit me to give it to her." — Ilari (The Wind Waker)
- "This is Moe. I... like... you... ...Ma...ggie... ...so...much...that... ...I...want...to... ...eat you...for dinner." — Moblin's Letter (The Wind Waker)
- "Did you hear that? Those words? This means... I mean, it must mean... Can it be...?!? Is this his marriage proposal?" — Maggie (The Wind Waker)
- "Whenever I think of my dear father, I lose my resolve to leave home..." — Maggie (The Wind Waker)