|Location(s)||Tal Tal Heights|
The Moblin Cave is located on the edge of Tal Tal Heights on Koholint Island. The Cave has cracked flooring in places. It is controlled by a gang of Moblins led by the King Moblin. Early in Link's quest to wake the Wind Fish, the King Moblin and his henchmen kidnap Madam MeowMeow's Chain Chomp, BowWow. Link travels to the cave and kills the Moblins. He then battles the King Moblin, who recognizes that he is there to save BowWow. Link defeats the King Moblin, saving BowWow. This is necessary for him to enter the second level, Bottle Grotto, as the Goponga Flowers blocking the entrance can be removed by BowWow.
- "'BRRING! BRRING! Hello, this is Ulrira! ...Well, most Moblins live in the Mysterious Forest, but some live in the caves of Tal Tal Heights... I hope that is what you wanted to know! CLICK!'" — Grandpa Ulrira (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Go north to the Moblin Cave at Tal Tal Heights." (Link's Awakening Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo), pg. 32)
- "BAW WOW [sic] DUNGEON" (Nintendo Power Issue 50 (Nintendo), pg. 60)
- "AIEEEEEEEE! It's terrrrible! My BowWow was dognapped by... Mo-mo-MOBLINS!! OHHH! AHHHH! Please! Somebody help my poor BowWow!!" — Madam MeowMeow (Link's Awakening DX)
- "You must be an assassin sent by Madam MeowMeow to rescue the mutt! You came here to get me, but it is I who will get you!!" — King Moblin (Link's Awakening DX)
- "You've saved BowWow! What a fearsome beast!" — N/A (Link's Awakening DX)