Moblin's Letter (Front)
Give to Maggie to receive a Piece of Heart
Location and Uses
Once Link has rescued the girls from the Forsaken Fortress, Maggie and her father become rich, while Mila and her father lose everything and become poor. If Link visits Maggie in her new mansion after delivering her letter to Moe, the Moblin she met while imprisoned in the Forsaken Fortress, he witnesses her father and the Rito postman Ilari fighting. Her father chases out the postman, who apparently had a letter to deliver. If Link follows the postman to the Cafe Bar and speaks to him, he will give Moe's Letter to Link. He must then give this letter to Maggie, who will reward him with a Piece of Heart.
- The front of the letter reads "Magī He" in Modern Hylian.
- Oddly enough, the back of the letter is signed "Moriburin" rather than "Moe".
- It is unknown how Maggie's Letter was delivered to Moe or how Moe was able to respond, as no Moblins appear in the Forsaken Fortress after Valoo attacks Ganondorf, yet it is only after this that Maggie's Letter can be delivered.
- "You got the Moblin's Letter! This letter has sort of a stink to it. Take it to Maggie." — N/A (The Wind Waker)
- ""Silence! I'm telling you we don't allow postmen here! Begone! Begone!" "Don't be ridiculous! I went through great trials and tribulations to go all the way to the Forsaken Fortress and return with Moe's letter..." "SILENCE! Begone! Begone!" "Then, please! Be reasonable! Can you at least sign for the letter?!" "SILENCE! Begone! Begone!"" — Maggie's Father and Ilari (The Wind Waker)
- ""Just acknowledge I was here!" "SILENCE! Begone! Begone!" "RAAAAAAWRK! Foolish man! Now you've made me angry! I cannot even look you in the face any longer, or I fear I might... ...I must go somewhere to cool my feathers!"" — Maggie's Father and Ilari (The Wind Waker)
- "Oh! It's you! I'm sorry you had to witness me fly off the handle like that at Maggie's house. I'm most embarrassed. That man just...never mind. To tell you the truth, though... I came to deliver a letter addressed to Maggie from a Moblin named Moe, but as you saw, the girl's stubborn father won't permit me to give it to her. What a stubborn, meddling old man... Refusing to accept letters from the postman? Who's heard of such nonsense!? I went to great trouble to go all the way to the Forsaken Fortress, and it was a most frightening ordeal, let me tell you! ...If I don't deliver this letter, then I am a failure of the delivery trade... But... I have other deliveries waiting to be made. I cannot mope here forever! Actually, though... I have an idea. That old fool may not permit postmen on his premises... But surely he would allow YOU in the place, would he not? Could you deliver this letter to Maggie in my stead?" — Ilari (The Wind Waker)
- "Did you hear that? Those words? This means... I mean, it must mean... Can it be...?!? Is this his marriage proposal? It must be! At last, my feelings have been conveyed to Moe! At last he understands how I feel! This is the happiest day of my life! Troo di doo di loo la LAAAAAAAA! From here on out, today will be the anniversary of true love for me and Moe... Oh! It completely slipped my mind! I must thank you for your role in this! To commemorate my anniversary of true love...I give you this!" — Maggie (The Wind Waker)