Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Features and Overview
Milk Road gets its name from the nickname of Romani Ranch: "Milk Village," as Romani Ranch is known chiefly for its production of dairy products, including regular Milk as well as its signature product, Chateau Romani. Milk Road is a rather uneventful area, as it is merely an intermediate path leading to several other places, but there are some points of interest.
The road branches into four paths. The southern-most path takes Link to Termina Field. The eastern path brings him to the entrance to the Gorman Track, where he can race against the Gorman Brothers, provided he has a horse of his own. The next path also takes the hero to a part of the racetrack. This part cannot be accessed, however, for it has a fence blocking it, and not even with the help of a horse can Link jump over it.
The final, northern-most path takes Link to the road's primary attraction, Romani Ranch. This part is blocked off until the Final Day, however, since there is a giant boulder blocking the path, which an unnamed worker spends the first two days trying to remove. The boulder can be removed early with the use of a Powder Keg, which instantly destroys it.
On the eastern path leading to the Gorman Track, an Owl Statue can be found. Over to the northern part of the road is a lone tree. Also seen on Milk Road is Tingle, ready to sell Maps of both Romani Ranch and Great Bay for 20 and 40 Rupees, respectively.
Milk Road also has a patch of Moving Grass, where a Keaton can be summoned by cutting the grass while wearing the Keaton Mask. If Link answers all of its five questions correctly, he will be rewarded with a Piece of Heart.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ミルクロード (Miruku Rōdo)||Milk Road|
|French||La Route du Lait||The Road of Milk|
|FrenchCA||Route du lait (MM3D)||Road of milk|
|Italian||Via del Latte||Milk Street / Road|
|Spanish||Lacteal Path||Camino Lácteo|
- "Milk Village, Romani Ranch" — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "Gorman Track Home of the Horseback Riding Experts. Beginners welcome! Please drop in at your leisure." — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "Is that pathetic thing your horse? [...] This guy's funny! Why don't you give us 10 Rupees for the chance to race against us?" — Gorman Brothers (Majora's Mask)
- "Gorman Track Rear Gate Please inquire at the main gate to the left. The Gorman Bros." — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "There is a road to the south of town called Milk Road. This could be someone's prank... You see, the road is blocked by a huge boulder." — Mr. Barten (Majora's Mask)
- "Someone was up to some no-good mischief and blocked the road to Romani Ranch. I'm sorry. I'll remove it quickly." — Worker (Majora's Mask)