Milk Bar Owner
- Not to be confused with Mr. Barten.
|Milk Bar Owner|
The Hyrulean Milk Bar Owner is the proprietor of the Milk Bar in Kakariko Village. When Link first speaks to the Milk Bar Owner, he provides the young hero with gossip about the town. He then offers to sell Link some fresh, chilled Milk.
After Link obtains the Letter in a Bottle in Lake Hylia, the Milk Bar Owner will be surprised that he knows about Premium Milk. Once Link explains that the letter is from a man on Death Mountain, he will give the young hero a glass of it in exchange for the letter and ask that he give it to the Bouldering Guy up on Death Mountain, who is a regular customer. When Link returns to the Milk Bar after delivering the Premium Milk, he thanks the young hero and offers him a half-price discount on all Milk purchases.
The Lorulean Milk Bar Owner runs the Milk Bar in Thieves' Town. Unlike his Hyrulean counterpart, he is extremely unfriendly, telling any potential patrons to leave. He reveals to Link that he has grown more inhospitable due to the influx of customers in his bar, seeking refuge from the monsters that plague Lorule. The Milk Bar Owner simply desires to be left alone to drink Milk in peace.
- The Hyrulean Milk Bar Owner significantly resembles Talon, as well as Mr. Barten, whom he may be based on. Furthermore, the Milk he sells is said to come from Lon Lon Ranch. The Lorulean Milk Bar Owner on the other hand greatly resembles Ingo.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Dueño del Bar Lácteo|
- "Everyone in the village is talking about the castle, you know. And how the elder left his house for the first time in forever! Who knew Sahasrahla could walk so far! Strange days, people are saying. And they're probably about to get even stranger!" — Milk Bar Owner (Hyrule) (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Welcome! We just got some fresh milk, already chilled!" — Milk Bar Owner (Hyrule) (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Welcome! Care for an icy-cold glass of--! Whuh? You heard about premium milk? How'd you find out about the good stuff? I see... A message in a bottle. And from someone stranded up on the mountain? Could only be one guy. He's a tricky customer. Sorry to ask, but could you take this premium milk to him? I bet it would help him heal up in no time." — Milk Bar Owner (Hyrule) (A Link Between Worlds)
- "He's a regular at my establishment who loves exploring the mountain. Last time he was in here, I think he said his next expedition would take him east of the Tower of Hera. I can't afford to lose his business. Get that to him, OK? I'm really counting on you, friend." — Milk Bar Owner (Hyrule) (A Link Between Worlds)
- "You delivered it safe and sound? Thanks a bunch. I don't know how I can ever repay you... How about this? From now on, you only need to pay half price for milk. You're my favorite customer now!" — Milk Bar Owner (Hyrule) (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Welcome, young sir! Care for a glass of milk? Special deal, only 10 Rupees." — Milk Bar Owner (Hyrule) (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Whaddya want?! Scram, brat! What with all the monsters running around, more and more folks are taking refuge in here. Customers everywhere... IT REALLY GETS MY GOAT!" — Milk Bar Owner (Lorule) (A Link Between Worlds)
- "I just want to drink a little bit of milk in peace! Why can't everyone just leave me alone and scram?!" — Milk Bar Owner (Lorule) (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Restores five hearts. Straight from the noted Lon Lon Ranch." — N/A (A Link Between Worlds)