Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
100 Rupees (first time)
Location and Uses
Noko, an entrepreneurial Anouki from Anouki Village, sets up a shop at Wellspring Station selling Mega Ice after having trouble originally opening up for business in his home Village. Link must transport some from Wellspring Station to Goron Village so Gorons can access sections of the Village that had been quarantined off due to volcanic eruptions. The Mega Ice, as long as it is transported inside of the Snow Realm, will not melt; however, once Link ventures out into any other Realm, it will begin to dwindle. To keep and preserve the fishstock on Papuchia Village, and in order to free up the last of the Goron homes in Goron Village, Mega Ice must be transported beyond the Snow Realm. Since the Mega Ice-related sidequests require transporting it over long distances, the use of Spacetime Gates is advised. Mega Ice is also fragile, so Link must avoid crashing and enemy attacks. Noko will sell 20 pieces of Mega Ice for 100 Rupees the first time, and 50 Rupees any subsequent time, though on certain occasions, Link is able to barter him down to 25 Rupees. However, Link can get the Mega Ice for free if he continues to badger the prices down.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Glace de première qualité||High quality ice|
|FrenchEU||Plaque de Glace||Ice Plate|
|Italian||Ghiaccio deluxe||Deluxe ice|
|SpanishLA||Hielo de calidad||Quality ice|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 131
- "The ice is fine until ya get to warmer areas. Then ya gotta look out! If ya putter around too long in the grass, all that sweet cargo's gonna melt." — Noko (Spirit Tracks)
- "First, don't hit anything or let the train sway when the ice is loaded on. If ya do, the ice will spill everywhere. Also, watch out for monster attacks." — Noko (Spirit Tracks)
- "The ladies go wild for it, and I'll even cut ya a special deal. How does 25 Rupees sound to ya?" — Noko (Spirit Tracks)
- "Sheesh, ya really know how to twist a guy's flipper. Tell you what--THIS time, the ice is free. Heck, I'll even load it on your train for ya. Yes, for free. Sheesh. Happy now?" — Anouki (Spirit Tracks)
|Delivery Items in Spirit Tracks|