Mayor Hagen's Lakeside Cabin
|Mayor Hagen's Lakeside Cabin|
Mayor Hagen's Lakeside Cabin, also known as the Cabin by the Lake, is a location in The Minish Cap. Located on the southeastern portion of Lake Hylia, it is owned by Mayor Hagen, and it is here where he comes to enjoy his hobby of making masks.
Link must travel to the Lakeside Cabin to retrieve one of the three Library Books, A History of Masks. The book must be knocked down from the shelf using the Pegasus Boots. Once done, the book must be taken back to the Royal Hyrule Library, where Link can then meet the Minish elder Librari and receive the Flippers.
- "This way to Mayor Hagen's Lakeside Cabin" — Sign (The Minish Cap)
- "The mayor took off for his cabin by the lake clutching a book. We saw him go..." — Town Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging, but I have a cabin at Lake Hylia. It's a gorgeous little place where I go to enjoy my hobby, mask making." — Mayor Hagen (The Minish Cap)
- "The mayor took off for his cabin by the lake clutching a book. We saw him go... But when he came back, he didn't have the book anymore. I'm sure he just forgot it at the lake cabin." — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "I'm sure he just left it at his lakeside cabin. He's pretty forgetful like that." — Town Minish (The Minish Cap)