Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Era||Era of Light and Dark|
|Family||Sun Fish (parent)|
Manbo is the child of the Sun Fish and resides in a cave to the west of Angler's Tunnel, along with two smaller fish. If Link has an Ocarina when he talks to Manbo, he offers to perform the song known as "Manbo's Mambo." After the performance is over, Link learns the song on his Ocarina. If Link is outside of a Dungeon, the song will warp him to Manbo's Pond, next to Crazy Tracy's Shop. If Link is in a Dungeon, it will warp him to the entrance.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 233 (LA)
- "I am Manbo, child of the Sun Fish! Have you got an Ocarina?" — Manbo (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Very well... Glub Blub Bloop!" — Manbo (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Ahaha! Then I can teach you my song! Bloop!" — Manbo (Link's Awakening DX)
- "I am Manbo, child of the Sun Fish! When you play my Mambo, you can warp to Manbo Pond! Try this tune in the dungeons, too! Cha-cha-cha!" — Manbo (Link's Awakening DX)