In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Malanya is the god who watches over the Horses of the world. He makes his home in the Faron Region in Malanya Spring near the Lake of the Horse God. When first visited, Malanya is found trapped inside a bud, requiring 1,000 Rupees to regain his power. Once paid, he will offer to revive any Horse killed during Link's quest for free once. Any other revival will cost him an Endura Carrot.
- Malanya's music theme is a combination of "Epona's Song" and the Great Fairy Fountain theme.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Not far from here lives the mysterious god of horses. If a horse dies, he can bring it back to life." — Perosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Malanya" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "My name is Malanya. I am the god who watches over the horses of this world." — Malanya (Breath of the Wild)
- "So please... I beg of you... Help me regain the power I've lost... All I need is 1,000 rupees... When my power has been restored, I should be able to be of use to you, who loves horses so." — Malanya (Breath of the Wild)
- "If a horse you love passes away from some sort of tragic, fatal accident, it is within my power to revive that horse..." — Malanya (Breath of the Wild)
- "However... If I detect vile intent behind the death of your horse... You will suffer my wrath!" — Malanya (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hahaha, I only jest..." — Malanya (Breath of the Wild)