Makure is a Gerudo child who lives in Gerudo Town. Danda is her grandmother. If Link speaks to Makure, she expresses surprise that he is from out of Gerudo Town. She then explains that she was pretending to be a horse. When Link asks why, she questions if he knows about "Horsey Fatback". She explains that "Horsey Fatback" is a huge animal that walks around the Gerudo Desert, referring to the Divine Beast Vah Naboris. She then comments that if you get close, it makes loud sounds like "BZZBZZ," referring to the electrical powers that Naboris possesses. Makure believes that Naboris is good, saying that he is only in a bad mood because others believe he is bad. Makure can sometimes he found looking out into the distance of the Gerudo Desert, commenting that she can see Naboris stomping around.
Link can find Makure and the other three children in Gerudo Town speaking to each other as a group as the sun sets. Kalani asks them if they are in love. Makure then responds that she wants to attend Ashai's class when she grows up and get married. Pearle then comments that Ashai is unmarried and wonders what that means. Lastly, Dalia says that she heard being in love is the sweetest thing in the world, but does not think she can handle something sweeter than berries.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Makure" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's dark out now, so I'm going back to my vaba's booth!" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'otta! Oh, wow! You're a vai from out of town!" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "I... I was just pretending to be a horse!" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "What? You don't know about Horsey Fatback? You don't have one where you're from?" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "There's this really big horse-thing that walks around outside the village, like STOMP STOMP." — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you get close to him, he goes... KABOOM! And... BZZBZZ! It's really exciting!" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "But I think Horsey Fatback is actually good! He's only in a bad mood 'cause everyone keeps saying he's bad!" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "*STOMP...STOMP* I think I can see him!" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, you guys! Are you in love?" — Kalani (Breath of the Wild)
- "When I'm all growed up, I will be! I'll go to Miss Ashai's class, and I'll become in love and I'll get married!" — Makure (Breath of the Wild)
- "Mom says it's really strange that Miss Ashai is unmarried but teaches her class on voe. I wonder what unmarried means..." — Pearle (Breath of the Wild)
- "I heard that being in love and being married is the sweetest thing in the world! But I really like berries, and those are really sweet. I don't know if I can handle something sweeter than that!" — Dalia (Breath of the Wild)