From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
1998Ocarina of Time
2001Oracle of Ages
2003The Wind Waker
2005The Minish Cap
2015Tri Force Heroes
- May 7th, 2018: Editor's Week - Issue 10
- May is
Want to contribute on the CD-i games? We've collected a list of things to do. Take a look! !
- March 5th, 2018: Editor's Week - Issue 9
- This week marks the first anniversary of Breath of the Wild !
Want to contribute on that game? We've collected a list of things to do. Take a look!
- February 24th, 2018: Staff applications are now closed!
- Thank you to everyone who applied! We will be sending emails out shortly.
- February 18th, 2018: Editor's Week - Issue 8
- You want to contribute but you don't know what to do?
Why don't you take a look at the Editor's Week?
Did You Know...
- ... that the Grappling Hook from Phantom Hourglass was called the Clawshot in the American Kiosk Demo of the game?
- ... that the symbol shown on Medli's apron is similar to that of Nayru's Pearl and Zora's Sapphire, further cementing that the Rito tribe actually evolved from the Zora?
- ... that in Spirit Tracks, Chancellor Cole's name in Spain is Makivelo, a reference to Niccolò Machiavelli, who in his political treatise The Prince, described ruthless and unscrupulous rulers?