|Era||Era of the Great Sea|
|Maggie's Father (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|Birthplace: Windfall Island|
Personality: Not particularly good
Surprisingly, Maggie's father is quite confident that he is the epitome of fashion. It would probably be more accurate to say that the clothes he wears are "distinct."
He seems to especially like vintage clothes and jewelry.
Maggie's father can be seen in Windfall Island begging to anyone who passes by to rescue his beloved daughter from the Forsaken Fortress. Upon Maggie's return, thanks to Maggie bringing back Skull Necklaces, he and Maggie become filthy rich. He goes through a complete change in personality after his daughter is freed and once they become wealthy. Originally, he seemed very timid and nice, but after becoming rich, he became extremely selfish and loathsome. Even though his personality had changed, he still protects his daughter as can be seen when he kicks out the Rito postman Ilari for trying to deliver a love letter from a Moblin. If Link gives Maggie's father 20 Skull Necklaces, he'll give Link a Treasure Chart.
- Unlike Mila's Father, Maggie's father does not care if Link breaks the expensive jars on the lower floor of the Auction House.
- Even before becoming rich, it is implied that he cared more about making money than his daughter's well-being.
- If Link targets his forehead with the Boomerang, it shows five targets that quickly appear over each other. Despite this, the Boomerang actually does nothing to him.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||マギーの父 (Magī no Chichi)||Maggie's Father|
|FrenchEU||Père de Maggy||Father of Maggy|
|Italian||Padre di Maggy||Father of Maggy|
|SpanishEU||Padre de Dolores||Father of Dolores|
- "Surprisingly, Maggie's father is quite confident that he is the epitome of fashion. It would probably be more accurate to say that the clothes he wears are "distinct". He seems to especially like vintage clothes and jewelry." — Maggie's Father Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- "Maggie's Father" (Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 258(TWW))
- "Please! Please save my poor daughter! I beg of you! Here I stand, begging!" — Maggie's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "...What? Whatever do you mean? You don't mean MY daughter, do you? Because MY daughter has already been rescued from the Forsaken Fortress. Why, she even returned with a huge load of lovely, glittering, delicious treasure. Thanks to her little incident, we've become filthy rich overnight! And I mean FILTHY!" — Maggie's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "Eh?! This is one of those Skull Necklaces that my daughter, Maggie, brought back from the Forsaken Fortress! These sell quite well at antique shops... In fact, it was thanks to these beauties that I became so filthy rich overnight..." — Maggie's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "I came to deliver a letter addressed to Maggie from a Moblin named Moe, but as you saw, the girl's stubborn father won't permit me to give it to her. What a stubborn, meddling old man... Refusing to accept letters from the postman? Who's heard of such nonsense!?" — Ilari (The Wind Waker)
- "...Well, what a wretched, unruly postman! I don't know anything about any Mr. Moe in any Forsaken Fortress! And yet he always comes here bringing his letters!" — Maggie's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "All right, boy... I'll give you this as a tip! Now, I'm not thanking you or anything. I'm just feeling good today!" — Maggie's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "Well, crud! Having a kidnapped daughter doesn't get you a single Rupee, you know...!" — Maggie's Father (The Wind Waker)