Madame Fanadi from Twilight Princess
|Era||Era of Twilight|
Madame Fanadi is a Fortune Teller who lives in Castle Town. In her fortune-telling palace, she tells Link his fortune on either "Career" or "Love" for 10 Rupees. Choosing "Career" makes Fanadi reveal how to advance in the game, while selecting "Love" leads the fortune-teller to show Link the location of a Piece of Heart.
- Whenever Madame Fanadi tells Link his fortune, she chants some magical words, which are English sentences written backwards. These are "elihwa sekat gnidaol tiaw" ("wait loading takes awhile") and "tuoba gniklat I ma tahw" ("what am I talking about").
- The eye symbol on Madame Fanadi's forehead closely resembles the Eye Symbol of the Sheikah.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||占い師インパレス (Uranaishi Inparesu)||Imparess the Fortuneteller|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 276(TP)
- "Fortune will smile upon believers. You, too, should visit the fortune-teller like she says." — N/A (Twilight Princess)
- "Fanadi sits in her mansion, waiting for patrons to cross her palm with Rupees before she recalls some mostly dubious information for them. However, she can sometimes be accurate, if you can understand the doublespeak she mutters!" (Twilight Princess HD Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 15)
- "Cross Fanadi's palm with 10 Rupees and choose to hear the future. You can select either "Career" or "Love."" (Twilight Princess HD Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 203)