Madame Couture's Apprentice
|Madame Couture's Apprentice|
During Link's visit to Hytopia, he is spotted by Madame Couture's Apprentice. The young boy immediately recognizes Link as having the traits of the fabled Tri Force Heroes, and believes him to be the chosen hero who has come to save Princess Styla from her curse. He, however, finds Link's Bear Minimum Outfit to be rather unstylish, and recommends he visits Madame Couture and try on something new.
Couture's Apprentice can then be found in Hytopia Castle, in either the multiplayer communications lobby or the Hall of the Doppels, where he can be found examining the Drablands Challenge Completion List. He exhibits the Catalog and Material List when spoken to, and can be asked for more information on Materials.
In Download Play, the Apprentice can also be requested to tailor Outfits for the Links inside the castle. He is, however, much slower at tailoring than Madame Couture, and will finish once the Links enter and return from a Level.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||マダムテーラーの弟子 (Madamu Tērā no Deshi)||Madame Tailor's Assistant|
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes — Official Guide (Prima Games) pg. 38
- Encyclopedia (page= 305) pg.
- "Those ears are a dead giveaway... So positively pointy! I must say, they're rather chic!" — Madame Couture's Apprentice (Tri Force Heroes)
- "YOU!! You must be...the hero! The one fated to save our dear Princess Styla!" — Madame Couture's Apprentice (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Speaking of fashion curses... May I speak plainly? It's your outfit. It's a bit... Well... You know what I'm getting at, right?" — Madame Couture's Apprentice (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Madame Tailor's Apprentice. He has gone to the castle for a business trip, where he can show off the "Clothes Encyclopedia"and the "Material Encyclopedia"." — Nintendo, ゼルダの伝説 トライフォース３銃士 | ニンテンドー3DS | 任天堂, Zelda.co.jp, published September 16, 2015, retrieved September 24, 2015. (Translation: kaialone)
- "In Download Play, you can order outfits from Madame Couture's apprentice to the right of the lobby." (Tri Force Heroes manual, pg. 11)