Machi from Skyward Sword
Machi is a helpful member of the Kikwi tribe, encountered in Faron Woods. Link first finds Machi when he saves him from being attacked by a group of Bokoblins, but Machi mistakes Link for a green Bokoblin and runs away. Link then finds Machi hiding behind mushrooms and slices them away until the Kikwi hides behind a tree. When Link speaks to him, he tells the young hero that he saw a blonde girl being chased by Bokoblins and that she was running with the Kikwi elder, Bucha. Machi then asks Link to tell Bucha that he is safe.
When Link returns to the Deep Woods after completing the Skyview Temple, Machi asks if he had found his friend and thanks him for reuniting him with the other Kikwis. If Link says he does not remember him, he tells Link that he can distinguish him from other Kikwis by looking at the icons on his map.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Pirsel||From "persil" (parsley).|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
Concept art of Machi, Lopsa, Erla, and Oolo from Hyrule Historia
- "His name is Machi. He is the most relaxed member of the herbivorous Kikwi race." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 295
- "That's weird, kee-koo. A little while ago I ran into another funny animal like you, but that one was a girl. She seemed to be in big trouble when I saw her. She a friend of yours, kwee?" — Machi (Skyward Sword)
- "I don't know who this girl was, koo-kwee, but she was in a bunch of trouble when I saw her. A pack of those mean red guys were after her, kwee, but she escaped with the Kikwi elder." — Machi (Skyward Sword)
- "Kee-paleep... It sounds like you're set on finding this friend and the elder. If you're heading that way anyway, kwee, would you mind telling our elder that I'm safe?" — Machi (Skyward Sword)
- "Heya! Remember me? You ever find that girl you were searching after? [...] Oh... I sure hope you two find each other soon. Let me tell you, there's nothing like reuniting with friends. I'm sure glad all those mean guys are gone. We can finally live in peace again!" — Machi (Skyward Sword)
- "Want to know the best way to tell us Kikwis apart? If you point to us on your map, you'll see our names appear." — Machi (Skyward Sword)
- Hyrule Historia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 47 (SS)