Luda is a girl who lives in Kakariko Village with her father, Renado, and is portrayed as being very mature for her age. Along with Barnes, Luda and her father are the only remaining survivors of Kakariko after Shadow Beasts raid the village. Luda becomes fast friends with the children from Ordon Village when her father takes them into their home. Luda is first seen when Link visits the Sanctuary as a Wolf and sees her along with Renado, Barnes, and the Ordon children, hiding from the Shadow Beasts. She informs Barnes that the Sanctuary cellar has been infested with several Shadow Insects. Later on in the game, when Link rescues Colin, Luda and Beth take care of the boy together inside the Elde Inn. Once Link brings the injured Ralis to Kakariko, the Zora prince will be taken to the inn to rest, where Luda and Beth also take care of him until his recovery. Luda and Colin will then be the only ones inside the Elde Inn from that point on.
After Prince Ralis returns to Zora's Domain, if Link talks to Luda, she will reveal that although she is happy that everyone is better now, she will be sad when the Ordon children return to their home, since Kakariko will be much lonelier.
It is evident that Luda seemingly becomes good friends with Beth: during the ending credits, they can be seen hugging goodbye as Beth leaves to go back to her home.
- Luda's bag, boots, and the back of her jacket appear to have designs that slightly resemble the Sheikah's Eye Symbol.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Renado's daughter. Just like her father, she has impeccable manners and is a very reliable person." — Nintendo, Luda, Zelda.com, published n.d., retrieved July 17, 2016.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 277
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess — PRIMA Official Game Guide (Prima Games) (Premiere Edition) pg. 15
- "...I...would not do that. When Father instructed me to secure the cellar, I saw insects like the beasts outside..." — Luda (Twilight Princess)
- "Ralis and Ilia and everyone else are all better now! I am so happy! But...Ralis left to be with his people, and everyone from Ordon will go back to their homes soon... With everyone all gone, things will be a lot quieter around here. And a lot lonelier..." — Luda (Twilight Princess)