Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Lucky Lee randomly appears when Link digs while playing the Digging Game on Harrow Island. If Link pays Lucky Lee 50 Rupees, it will give him a chance to pick between a small or a big Treasure Chest. These Chests may contain a small prize of 40 Rupees, an average prize of 150 Rupees, or a large prize of 200 Rupees. The Treasure Chests may also contain nothing, in which case Link must pay an additional 100 Rupees.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ラッキー・リー (Rakkī Rī)||Same as English.|
|FrenchCA||Lee le Loqué||Wrecked Lee|
|FrenchEU||Lucky la chance||Lucky Luck|
|SpanishEU||Lee, el Afortunado||Same as English.|
|SpanishLA||Lee el Afortunado||Same as English.|
- "I'm Lucky Lee, the lucky spirit that dwells on this island! I'm here to bring you luck! If you pay me 50 Rupees, you can win big, big, big! Want to try your hand at my game of luck?" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Well, then! Let's start! Say there was a large treasure chest and a small treasure chest... Which do you choose?" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- "A tiny winner! And so you win a consolation prize of 40 Rupees. Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You're a so-so winner! Yep, sorta lucky, fella! You won 150 Rupees! Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- "You're a big winner! You're one lucky fella! You won 200 Rupees! Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Oh, no! You lost! You must pay 100 Rupees! Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)