We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Louise from Twilight Princess
Louise is Telma's pet Cat. She helps Wolf Link into the Castle Town Sewers by helping him to the secret entrance in Telma's Bar. Later, she tells him about how to retrieve the Wooden Statue from the Stalhounds that stole it from her. Louise is renowned by the other Cats in the area for knowing everything that is happening in Castle Town. If Link interacts with Louise in Telma's Bar while in human form, she will happily meow.
Louise is seen last jumping on the table in Telma's Bar during the credits.
- During development of Twilight Princess, Louise was initially meant to accompany Darbus. This can be seen in early concept art where she rests on his shoulder.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Oh, hello. This is my first time in this town... I'm looking for someone named Louise. She's supposed to know this town well." — Cat (Twilight Princess)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 276
- "This way! Here, get in through the window. The attic is connected to the castle's waterway. It's an old waterway, though...so it could be a rough trip. Well... I suppose all that's left to do is make sure that the humans don't notice you." — Louise (Twilight Princess)
- "You're looking for the wooden statue that Ilia had, aren't you, dear? Think it's a coincidence that I happen to know it got stolen from the doctor's place? No... Yes, I admit it...I took it. But then I was attacked by some sort of skeletal dog beasts who took it from me. I don't know why these beasts were after her statue... I thought it likely that she was in a dangerous spot, though. Those fiends lurk just outside the southern gate... Unfortunately, they only come out at night." — Louise (Twilight Princess)
- "If you want to know about this town, then you should ask Louise, Telma's cat." — Cat (Twilight Princess)
- "For some reason, this concept art depicts Telma's cat riding on Darbus's shoulder. It seems that, initially, the feline played a role in his story." (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 189)