Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Features and Overview
The Lookout Post is a small post south of Gerudo Town in the Gerudo Desert. The Lookout Post is where the Gerudo soldier, Sudrey, monitors the Divine Beast Vah Naboris. Naboris is always near the Post, walking around and kicking up a massive sandstorm. The Divine Beast cannot harm Link with its lightning attack while he is inside the Lookout Post. A ladder outside of the Lookout Post leads up to a small wooden platform. There is a bed inside the Lookout Post that Link can sleep on.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||監視所 (Kanshijo)||Monitoring Station|
- "Let's meet up at the lookout post south of town." — Riju (Breath of the Wild)
- "Observation Post" (Breath of the Wild – Creating a Champion (Dark Horse Books), pg. 322)
- "My orders from the chief are to monitor the Divine Beast from here." — Sudrey (Breath of the Wild)
- "The Divine Beast has calmed down, but the monsters around here haven't. I'll patrol the Gerudo Desert for a while more and keep an eye on things here." — Sudrey (Breath of the Wild)
- "わらわは 先に行ってある街から南東にある監視所で落ち合うとしよう" — Riju (Breath of the Wild)