Linebeck II (implied father)
Linebeck III is a character in Spirit Tracks. He is the grandson of Linebeck and the owner of the Linebeck Trading Company, operating at a location called the Trading Post. He'll buy Link's collected treasure from him, and also trade treasure for train parts for Link with which to customize the Spirit Train. Additionally, should Link lose his Shield to a Like Like, Linebeck III will sell him a new one for one hundred Rupees.
When Link and Zelda head to the Ocean Realm to fix the third part of the Tower of Spirits, they find the bridge is out. Making a quick stop at the Trading Post to ask around, they meet Linebeck III, who informs them that a bridge builder lives in the Snow Realm, and should be able to fix the bridge easily.
After Link and Zelda successfully transport the builder, he reveals that the price of the bridge, as well as the repairs on Linebeck's house he did a while ago, should add up to five-thousand Rupees. Linebeck, shocked at the price, enlists the help of Link to gather up the money. He gives the hero a letter from his grandfather, written before his death, that leads to the location of his last piece of treasure: a Regal Ring.
When Link returns with the ring, the bridge builder takes it to pay Linebeck's debt, and from that point Linebeck III will buy off Link's treasure, and trade for train parts as well.
- Inside the Trading Post, Link can find a small statue of Tingle, along with a golden counterpart. He can also find what is presumed to be Aryll's Telescope, a model of Tetra's Ship, two closed Treasure Chests, and a bag similar to the Bomb Bag.
- Inside the Trading Post, the music that plays is Linebeck's theme from Phantom Hourglass.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ラインバック3世 (Rainbakku Sansei)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks — PRIMA Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 26
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 288(ST)
- Encyclopedia (TOKYOPOP) pg. 286 (ST)