In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Location and Uses
Linebeck's Uniform is one of two Outfits added in the Version 2.0.0 update, released for free on December 2, 2015 in North America. It is the most expensive Outfit in the game and it becomes available for purchase once the Den of Trials is unlocked by the Links completing nine different Levels or Drablands Challenges. It is based on the clothing worn by Linebeck in Phantom Hourglass and turns Link's Sword into a Telescope.
Owing to Linebeck's profession as a treasure hunter, Linebeck's Uniform allows Link to see the contents of Treasure Chests before opening them. Even if only one Link wears the Outfit, any of the Links will be able to see a Chest's contents, as long as the hero wearing the Outfit is also on-screen. This ability does not work in the Daily Riches minigame, as the Daily Riches Owner has invested in "peek-proof" Treasure Chests to prevent cheating.
Wearing Linebeck's Uniform also grants the Links an extra 10 seconds to complete time-based Drablands Challenges, multiplied by the number of heroes wearing the Outfit. In addition, picking up an Hourglass while dressed in Linebeck's Uniform will increase the amount of time regained by 50%. These abilities are in reference to the Temple of the Ocean King, a dungeon in Phantom Hourglass which Linebeck has Link explore under a time limit.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ラインバックの服 (Rainbakku no Fuku)||Linebeck's Clothes|
|FrenchCA||Tenue de Linebeck||Linebeck's outfit|
|FrenchEU||Tenue de Linebeck||Linebeck's outfit|
|German||Linebecks Uniform||Linebeck's Uniform|
|Italian||Divisa di Linebeck|
|SpanishEU||Traje de Linebeck|
|SpanishLA||Traje de Linebeck|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 130
- "Ver. 2.0.0 [Released12/02/15]" — How to Update The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, Nintendo Support, retrieved May 25, 2019.
- "Linebeck's Uniform lets you peek into unopened treasure chests to behold the goodies within. Simply fabulous!" — Madame Couture (Tri Force Heroes)
- "They say there's an outfit out there that lets you see inside treasure chests before opening them... What a monstrosity! It's a good thing I invested in these peek-proof chests. Worth every Rupee." — Daily Riches Owner (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Peek into unopened chests, and enjoy +10 seconds in timed challenges." — Pick an Outfit (Tri Force Heroes)