|Linda (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|Birthplace: Windfall Island|
Best Friend: Sue-Belle
Lately, her childhood friend, the delicate Kamo, has become smitten with her, but she's apparently completely oblivious to his feelings.
Linda is Sue-Belle's best friend and lives on Windfall Island. During the day, she is standing near Mrs. Marie's School of Joy, wishing that someone would notice the brand-new outfit she just bought. She later reveals to Link that she's had her eye on someone named Anton, and asks for his help in making Anton notice her. After Link takes a Pictograph of her and shows it to Anton, the two citizens of Windfall Island will start dating each other and eventually fall in love. As a reward for bringing Linda to her loved one, she will hand over a Piece of Heart to Link. After they've fallen in love, they will always be standing next to each other during the day near where Linda used to stand.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||リンダ (Rinda)||Same as English.|
- "Linda, Birthplace: Windfall Island, Best Friend: Sue-Belle, Lately, her childhood friend, the delicate Kamo, has become smitten with her, but she's apparently completely oblivious to his feelings." — Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 258
- "This is a brand-new outfit, you know. I just wish someone would notice it." — Linda (The Wind Waker)
- "So I couldn't help but notice...that you have a Picto Box of your own, don't you? Do you think you could take a pictograph of me to the apple of my eye? Maybe he'll notice my affections..." — Linda (The Wind Waker)
- "Thanks to you, Anton and I have grown so close to one another. ...Thank you so much!" — Linda (The Wind Waker)
- "I'm so happy! And that's why I want to share some of our happiness with you!" — Linda (The Wind Waker)
- "See, I found out that my childhood friend Linda had her eyes on someone besides me all this time... And you know what's worse? He was my buddy! I just can't take it!" — Kamo (The Wind Waker)