The Level Select menu can be accessed by the player after selecting the Score Attack option in the Title Screen. They will then be shown the Player Select menu. Once the player chooses their save file, they will be transported to the Level Select menu. Upon entering the Level Select menu for the first time, only Levels one through three will be available. More Levels will unlock if Link earns a Medal on the previous Level. Earning a Medal on Level 1 or Level 2 will not unlock any Levels. The Levels appear as labeled Targets in two rows in the menu, with Levels one through five on the top and six through the Finale on the bottom. Any Medals Link earns on a Level will be displayed under the Targets option for that Level. Selecting any Targets will allow the player to start the Level. The player can return to the Player Select menu by selecting the button in the bottom right of the Level Select menu. In the top right corner of the Level Select menu, the player can view the Best Scores menu, where the player can see which player has the highest score on any Level.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Écran de Sélection du Niveau||Level Selection Screen|
|SpanishLA||Pantalla de Selección de Niveles||Level Selection Screen|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Level Select" — Level Select (Link's Crossbow Training)
- "Level Select Screen" (Link's Crossbow Training manual, pg. 5)
- "This screen will appear only in Score Attack." (Link's Crossbow Training manual, pg. 5)
- "Once you’ve chosen a game mode, the Player Select screen will appear. Select a profile to use. If you’re playing a multiplayer match, you will first choose the number of players. When you’re done, you’ll move on to the Level Select screen." (Link's Crossbow Training manual, pg. 4)
- "If you complete each of the three stages with a high enough total score, you will clear the level and move on to the next." (Link's Crossbow Training manual, pg. 7)
- "To begin playing, point at the level you want to play and press B. A target will appear. Point at it and press B to start." (Link's Crossbow Training manual, pg. 5)
- "Écran de Sélection du Niveau" (Link's Crossbow Training manual, pg. 15)
- "Pantalla de Selección de Nivel" (Link's Crossbow Training manual, pg. 25)