Mr. Too Scared to Dig in the Dark
Ledd is a Mogma treasure hunter. He accompanies Cobal on their treasure hunts, but appears to be somewhat abusive toward him, referring to him as "igneous" as an insult. According to Cobal, Ledd is afraid to dig in the dark.
Link encounters Ledd on Eldin Volcano while waiting to ambush the Bokoblins. He tells the young hero that he saw a person dressed in black running towards the Volcano, mistaking it for his friend. Link encounters him again in the Earth Temple after Ledd had lost his Bomb Bag while running away from two Lizalfos. He asks Link to retrieve it for him, and decides to give it to him once Link has defeated the Lizaflos, after Link asks him to borrow it in order to help him find Zelda.
Later, Ledd appears near the entrance to the Fire Sanctuary. He suggests that Link travel to Lake Floria to retrieve enough water to douse a large wall of flames blocking the entrance to the dungeon.
Ledd's name is derived from lead.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Ferrug||From "fer" (iron).|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Yeah, whatever, Mr. Too Scared to Dig in the Dark." — Cobal (Skyward Sword)
- "His name is Ledd. He is a member of a highly civilized mole race called the Mogma." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 295
- "Whaddya think, igneous? We sneak inside and take all the treasure we can carry!" — Ledd (Skyward Sword)
- "Sorry 'bout that, pal. These monsters showing up and messing with our turf has got me on edge." — Ledd (Skyward Sword)
- "So that must have been your pal that passed by earlier, sprinting by without so much as a glance in this direction. It was sorta a blur of movement, so I didn't get a real good look, but I knew it wasn't one of those red creeps." — Ledd (Skyward Sword)
- "I was behind that rock looking for treasure when those creeps showed up. I panicked and hit the road, but it looks like I dropped it." — Ledd (Skyward Sword)
- "It's a bag for carrying around bomb flowers. I can't imagine not having one. Oh, hey...I guess I don't have to imagine it, 'cause I lost mine! Anyway, it's back there... Do me a favor and get my Bomb Bag back, will you?" — Ledd (Skyward Sword)
- "What's this, now? You want to borrow it so you can go deeper into the volcano? Oh, right. You're looking for your friend. You sure have put yourself out there, getting this far..." — Ledd (Skyward Sword)
- "I'm not letting you borrow my bag, though. Nope. I'm GIVING it to you! Just don't blow yourself up..." — Ledd (Skyward Sword)
- "What? There's some fire blocking your path? Why don'tcha just pour some water on it and move on?" — Ledd (Skyward Sword)
- "If you need lots of the wet stuff, you should head over to Lake Floria. I think you'll find what you need." — Ledd (Skyward Sword)
- Hyrule Historia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 51 (SS)