Features and Overview
The Laundry Pool is a small, closed off area attached to South Clock Town. A pool of water is located in its center, likely where the residents of Clock Town come to wash their laundry. The Curiosity Shop in West Clock Town has a Back Room in the Laundry Pool that Kafei uses as his hideout. While small, it is an important location in the Reuniting Kafei and Anju sidequest. A bell belonging to the Curiosity Shop can be found here for people with business to ring.
A bench is situated against the south wall of the Laundry Pool. On the First and Second Nights, Guru-Guru will sit here, playing his portable phonograph. If Anju does not entrust Link with her Letter to Kafei, she will come on the Second Day with the intention to meet him herself, but her courage will falter and she will sit on the bench and cry.
There are three red Rupees in the pool itself, totaling 60 Rupees' worth. However, they can only be reached on the Night of the Second Day. This is due to the Rupees being behind a grating that prevents Link from traveling up the stream's flow beforehand. After the Night of the Second Day, they will be swept farther downstream and behind an opposite grating, again out of reach. A crate next to the bench will always hold a blue Rupee.
A Frog can be found underneath the tree here. If Link has defeated Goht and returned spring to Snowhead, he can use Don Gero's Mask to notify this Frog that Snowhead's unusual cold snap has ended and that the Frog Choir is meeting again.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||洗濯場 (Sentakujō)||Laundry Place|
|FrenchCA||Lavoir de Cadranbourg (MM3D)|
|FrenchEU||Lavoir de Bourg-Clocher||Clock Town Laundry Pool|
- "Laundry Pool" — N/A (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "From here, I check on the Curiosity Shop's customers." — Kafei (Majora's Mask)
- "Those with business, please ring bell. No solicitors. -Curiosity Shop." — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "La-la-la... They said I was much too loud when I practiced in my room. They got mad. Sigh...Now I'm sad. I'll just stay here all night and away from their pad." — Guru-Guru (Majora's Mask)
- "I'm...actually...afraid to meet him... and to hear the reason why he wanted to disappear... It might be because of... me... There are only two days until the carnival... Should I wait? Kafei..." — Anju (Majora's Mask)
- "Ah! Don Gero! It has been so long. What has brought you all this way? Could it be... Has spring finally come to the mountains? That look...It is true! Winter was so long that I began to lose all hope. I understand. I shall head for the mountains immediately." — Frog (Majora's Mask)