|Use(s)||Lifting the curse on Princess Styla|
Gaining a Heart Container
Increasing the chances for Hearts appearing
Location and Uses
The Lady's Ensemble is an Outfit that resembles the dress and accessories worn by Lady Maud. Its primary use is lifting the curse that Lady Maud has placed on Princess Styla, in essence completing the game.
The Lady's Ensemble can be crafted at Madame Couture's at no cost, requiring only the Lady's Glasses, Lady's Collar and Lady's Parasol Materials. When Link brings at least one of the Lady's Materials to Madame Couture, she reveals her plans to create the Outfit as well as her personal history with Lady Maud, in the hopes that Link can collect all the Materials without battling her. This turns out to be impossible, as the Links must defeat Margoma, The Lady's Pets, and Lady Maud herself in order to obtain the Materials.
Once Link dons the Lady's Ensemble and enters Hytopia Castle, where Sir Combsly fails to recognize him before complimenting the look, he begins the ritual to remove the Cursed Tights from Princess Styla and restore her regular attire. The game's ending sequence then follows.
Functionally, the Lady's Ensemble combines the abilities of the Jack of Hearts and the Legendary Dress, increasing the Links' total Heart Containers by one and also increasing the rate at which Hearts appear when breaking Jars, cutting grass and defeating Enemies.
- If any of the Links are wearing the Lady's Ensemble when the trio confronts Lady Maud in The Lady's Lair or the Sky Temple, she will briefly compliment them on their style ahead of the battle.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||レディワンピ (Redi Wanpi)||Lady One-Piece|
|FrenchCA||Tenue de Lady||Lady's outfit|
|FrenchEU||Tenue de Lady||Lady's outfit|
|Italian||Mise di Lady||Lady's outfits|
|SpanishEU||Conjunto de Milady||Set of Milady|
|SpanishLA||Conjunto de Milady||Set of Milady|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 129
- "The Lady's Ensemble is something special. Paired with a hero, it can save our dahling princess from her curse!" — Madame Couture (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Now that you have some of The Lady's materials, it's time I showed you this little piece of work. I call it...
The Lady's Ensemble!
If you wear this and visit the princess, you should be able to lift her curse! All without defeating The Lady." — Madame Couture (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Did you need something?
Wait a dash... Isn't that...
Is that the outfit Madame spoke of?
You're really pulling it off. Dashing!" — Sir Combsly (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Lift the curse!
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Like the Legendary Dress, but with +1 Heart Container. Look at you! You big ol' hero, you!" — Catalog (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Your clothes may be fab, but you clearly don't "get it." I'd weep for you if tears weren't so last season." — Lady Maud (Tri Force Heroes)
- "I see some amazing clothes on your unworthy bodies this time...but those accessories! Pah! How horrid! You still have a long way to go." — Lady Maud (Tri Force Heroes)