Krane is a Goron who stands watch at the western entrance to Goron City. When Krane first meets with Link, he recognizes him as the long lost Hylian Champion, but then admits that Goron City has seen so few tourists lately that he now passes the time pretending to greet the Champion. He asks what brings him to Goron City, to which Link can either answer that he is there for a Divine Beast, pleasure, or on business. Krane will give him different information based on how he responds. If Link speaks to him again and answers that he is visiting for a different reason, Krane will notice the change and become confused.
When told that Link is there for a Divine Beast, Krane will mishear him, but adds that Bludo has been driving away a lizard monster, referring to the Divine Beast Vah Rudania. When told that he is there for pleasure, Krane remarks that Goron City has grown much too hot and recommends that Link buys a Flamebreaker Set piece or a Fireproof Elixir. When told that he is on business, Krane comments that Goron City makes a lot of money selling Gems. He remarks that Gems make for terrible food to the Gorons and does not understand why other people would be interested in them.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Krane" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well, lookee here... Welcome, Master Link!" — Krane (Breath of the Wild)
- "To be honest, we haven't had too many visitors here since those magma bombs started fallin' from the sky. I'd be bored to tears if I didn't pass the time pretendin' to greet the long lost Hylian Champion, heh." — Krane (Breath of the Wild)
- "I thought you said you were here for some "divine bees" earlier? Maybe I'm crazy..." — Krane (Breath of the Wild)
- "Huh? Didn't you say somethin' about being here for pleasure before?" — Krane (Breath of the Wild)
- "Didn't you say somethin' about being here for business earlier?" — Krane (Breath of the Wild)
- "I don't know anything about a "diving feast" or whatever... I do know Boss drives a lizard monster away with a cannon, so you should ask him if you wanna know more about that. By the way, Boss is the old guy that lives in the deepest part of town." — Krane (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well, just visiting is well and good, but... can you really bear this heat? There are some goods that might suit a Hylian tourist like you. In fact, fire-resistant armor can be purchased at a shop called Ripped and Shredded. If that doesn't do it for ya, I also saw someone sellin' fireproof elixir... You should go check it out." — Krane (Breath of the Wild)
- "Business, eh? In the old days, you could easily find jewels in Goron City. To us, they're just gross snacks that are hard to eat. Yuck! Sounds nuts, but lots of people actually buy those abominations at a high price. Crazy, I know. But it's true! I don't get it, but that's why the Boss and Goron City make lots of money sellin' that weird food to crazy folks." — Krane (Breath of the Wild)